Green House Living - Where individuals live dignified, fulfilling lives
(307) 672 0600



Application Process

Please inquire with our Social Services Coordinator for an admissions packet with application.

Requirement for admission: doctor’s orders for admission, medications, and diet. Our social worker will guide you through this process.

Documents to bring to your appointment with our social worker:

      • Copy of Power of Attorney (if available)
      • Copy of Living Will (if available)
      • Social Security card
      • Medicare Card
      • Insurance Drug coverage card

Do I Qualify For Long Term Care?

A doctor must provide an order requiring Long Term Care and that you require 24 hour care and that you are no longer able to safely live on your own.

Skilled Nursing Care – What is it?

Commonly referred to as “Nursing Homes” are licensed health care facilities that are inspected and regulated by the state’s department of health. They provide 24 hour nursing care.

Assisted Living vs. Long Term Care

Long term care provides 24 hour nursing care. Long term care assists with meals, medication and personal care when you are no longer able to live safely on your own and need more assistance than Assisted Living or Home Care services can provide. Long term care can meet your needs.

Payment Options

We are the most affordable long-term care private room and bath in Sheridan County.

Private Pay Daily Rate: $330

Medicaid Rate: Covers all medical expenses (must have under $2000 in personal assets). You must apply to the State of Wyoming to receive entitlements.

Medicare Rate: After at least a three-day qualifying stay in an acute hospital, the person becomes eligible for Medicare to continue rehabilitation in a skilled nursing care facility pending a doctor’s order. This is a short-term option and to continue to qualify you must be able to prove continued progress. Medicare will not pay for a living in a Long Term Care Facility.

Long-Term Care Insurance: Call your health insurance company to find out if they cover skilled nursing care or long-term care.

If you have questions on any of these options, please contact our Social Services Coordinator or Financial Manager. We will be happy to work with you to find the option that best fits your needs.